Disqus for Where Are My Knees

New Covent Garden Skinny Soup

Wednesday 15 January 2014


Team Where Are My Knees love eating soup for lunch and Sarah has already posted about why it's so great. You really can't beat some warming and filling soup for lunch on cold winter days and there isn't always time to make your own. Luckily Covent Garden have launched a new range of ‘Skinny’ soups that are tasty and convenient.
The range includes four new flavours including Tomato and Vegetables with Green Lentils, Goan Spiced Chicken and Lentils, Quinoa and Turtle Bean with Chilli and Lime, plus Souper Greens Italian Pesto soups which are all less than 2% fat and contain up to two portions of vegetables per serving.

I recently sampled the Souper Greens Italian Pesto which is a blend of peas, leeks, courgettes, spinach, broccoli and green beans. With less than 150 calories per portion and no added sugar, these soups are perfect for the health-conscious and definitely a great choice if you’re looking for a quick meal that’s healthy too. I also sampled the Tomato & Vegetable soup pictured below and it was really rather filling.


You can pick up New Covent Garden Skinny Soups in supermarkets now.

Are you a soup fan? If you've posted a great soup recipe I would love to see them so leave a comment with a link and I will check them out.

3 comments:

  1. I'm currently trying to lose the 10lbs I put on over Christmas, so these look perfect for lunch ideas. I love the sound of the Greens Italian Pesto.
    Laura x | My Life in a Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm i'm a big fan of skinny soup. thanks for this...Medical weight loss Tucson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried the Souper Greens Italian Pesto but I found it really bland :( Had to add a good dousing of salt and pepper to tempt my palate, but it did keep me quite full xx

    ReplyDelete