Disqus for Where Are My Knees

Sunday Summary 74

Sunday 21 October 2012


Rosie - Another week of hard work for me - sticking to no junk food and lots of meat and veggies and I also started running in the mornings again.  I'm really chuffed to say that I'm another 1.5 lbs down this week, meaning I am only 7lbs away from my 10lb in 10 weeks goal! Just got to keep up the good work now!

Lauren - I've been really good for most of this week. I've gone back to basics with tracking and pointing everything and I managed to get in a couple of good gym sessions wearing my snazzy new HotPants as well. I was unsure whether last weekends boozy/foody couple of days and Tuesday's accidental trip to TGI's (!!) were going to derail my efforts but I'm pleased to say I lost 3.5lbs this week! This puts me over a week ahead of schedule for the Ten Week Pledge so I'm absolutely thrilled. I've got a quiet week coming up so I'm planning to get my head down in the gym and be really good food-wise and hopefully I'll see another decent loss this week.

Gemma - I lost 1lb at weigh in this week which I was happy with, back on track and 1lb down into my 10lbs in 10 weekend challenge. I had a very good week, planned all my lunches in work and tried hard to cut out snacks and eat larger and more filling meals. I've probably gone over my points in alcohol this weekend but I'm hoping all my good work in the week won't go to waste. I've got a lot of parties and events coming up in the next few weeks which I'm worried about. Hopefully I can say no to nibbles and champers.

3 comments:

  1. Well done on your goals, everyone! You're doing awesomely. I might have to amend my Ten week pledge goal; I'm only 2 lbs from hitting the target :P

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done guys :) I will have completed my first week of my 10 week pledge on wednesday, hoping for a good loss! :)





    http://emmygrace8.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this all seems positive! Congrats. I'm trying to lose weight at the moment and I'm finding it hard! Good inspiration from you guys :) x

    ReplyDelete