Disqus for Where Are My Knees

Sunday Summary 55

Sunday 13 May 2012

Gemma - Bit of a bank holiday disaster... I put 1lb on this week. I don't think I've had a gain since Christmas so this is not good news. Luckily it was only a small gain and I've been very strict this week to try and lose that 1lb and more. I went to aqua aerobics, swimming and managed to fit the shred in over the weekend. I hope all my efforts show up on the scales this week. I  would like to reach my -100 goal by August bank holiday but this means 25lbs in 15 weeks, quite a tall order. I shall try my best and try to make sure going to aqua aerobics is part of my weekly routine.

Sarah - I've had a little break from dieting (as those who follow my instagram will have seen... cake, cake & more cake!) This is for life and for me I need a break every now and then to refocus and stop me craving.  I have had my fill and am back on the Jenny Craig wagon as of tomorrow.  I am going to be doing it along side Weight Watchers, if I eat out or just fancy something different I will still be sticking to 29 points a day which works well for me.  I haven't been to the gym much recently as I have been suffering from almost daily headaches.  I am hoping these are now behind me and that I can make it a full 7 days next week. I am restarting my hotpants two weeks challenge too as I only managed two days before the headaches struck.  Wish me luck!

Summer is fast approaching, are you getting in shape for a wedding or holiday? How has your week been?

3 comments:

  1. I bet you will loose that 1 lbs this week. Good luck i hope you reach your goal really soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah no! I'm sure it will drop off with all that exercise you have been doing! I have just started Weight Watchers and am trying to get motivated for exercise! Am going to start the shred very soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you on the gaining Gem. I'll be going for my first meeting in two weeks tonight and got a feeling it'll be a 3-4lbs gain. My heart just hasen't been in it and i'm so annoyed i've slipped back into bad habits! Hopefully tonight will shock me!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete