For the meatballs:
250g Turkey Mince
Half a red onion, diced
1 egg, whisked
For the sauce:
Half a red onion, sliced
A tin of chopped tomatos
Pasta Sauce (if needed)
60grams of pasta per person
1 teaspoon of olive oil
1. Mix the turkey mince, diced onions and egg in a bowl. It will be a bit gooey, so add some breadcrumbs until it is firm enough to shape. Roll the mix into equal size meatballs (the mix should make about 10-12) Then roll the meatballs in some more breadcrumbs so they are completely covered.
2. Fry the meatballs in a teaspoon full of olive oil, turning occasionally, until browned all over. (you can also grill, but they are much tastier fried, and olive oil isn’t too bad for you!)
3. Put the pasta on to boil before you add the sauce to the meatballs
4. Add the red onions and chopped tomatoes to the meatballs. If needed, add some pasta sauce too until the meatballs are covered.
5. Leave the meatballs/sauce to simmer, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is cooked.
6. Serve the pasta, and then the meatballs on top.